PEUGEOT PSA Key Programmer V2
PEUGEOT PSA Key Programmer V2 supports all PSA vehicles 2015+ with Valeo/Continental BSI (without the new vehicles with Delphi BSI).
SIEMENS, JCI AND VALEO BY OBD II
How to work with PEUGEOT PSA Key Programmer V2
1. Select the number of keys that you want to learn by switching ON only the DIP switch that corresponds to that number of keys.
Example: If you want to learn 2 keys, then turn ON DIP Switch 2 only.
Any invalid combination of DIP Switches will result in selecting only one key.
2. Now you are ready to switch the IGNITION ON and insert the device into the OBDII port.
3. In case the device detects a defect during the self test, the LED starts blinking in RED immediately. The device should be repaired.
4. In 8 seconds the key learning procedure starts with PIN extracting and validating. The LED is blinking in red and green.
5. The estimated duration of the PIN extraction depends on the BSI module of the vehicle:
– for Siemens it’s 5 seconds;
– for Valeo up to 2008 – 8 or 20 seconds;
– Valeo after 2008 – 8 seconds;
– JCI up to 2008 – 1:00 or 1:20 minutes, and
– JCI after 2008 – 2:20 minutes.
6. After the PIN extraction and validation phase, the LED turns OFF, which means that you should turn the IGNITION OFF too.
7. In 5 seconds the LED lights up in GREEN again, so you have to turn the IGNITION ON with the FIRST key to program. When the key is programmed and the LED turns OFF, you should turn the IGNITION OFF.
8. Prepare the next key to program, if you have chosen to program more keys. Wait for 5 seconds till the LED lights up in GREEN. Then switch the IGNITION ON with the SECOND key. The LED will switch OFF when the key is ready.
9. Now repeat the procedure for the rest of the keys.
10. The LED starts blinking in GREEN slowly, when the last key is programmed.
11. In case of any error the LED starts blinking in RED fast. You must retry the procedure from the beginning in order to avoid any random communication problem.
If the car is not working normally, then retry the procedure from the beginning.
Peugeot 1007, Peugeot 206 (1,4 HDI, 2.0 HDI), Peugeot 207, Peugeot 306 (2.0 HDI), Peugeot 307 (2.0 HDI), Peugeot 307 2005+, Peugeot 208 2012+, Peugeot 2008 2013+, Peugeot 301 2012+, Peugeot 308, Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 508, Peugeot 5008, Peugeot 406 (2.0 HDI), Peugeot 407, Peugeot 607 2006+, Peugeot 807 2006+, Peugeot Expert II, Peugeot Partner (2.0 HDI), Peugeot Ranch (2.0 HDI), Peugeot Partner 2008+
Citroen C2, Citroen C3 (1.4 HDI), Citroen C3 2006+, Citroen C3 II, Citroen DS3, Citroen C4, Citroen C4 Picasso, Citroen C4 II, Citroen DS4, Citroen C5 (2.0 HDI), Citroen C5 2004+, Citroen C5 II 2007+, Citroen DS5, Citroen C6, Citroen C8 2007+, Citroen Jumpy II, Citroen Xsara (2.0 HDI), Citroen Xsara Picasso (2.0 HDI), Citroen Saxo (1.4 HDI), Citroen Berlingo (2.0 HDI), Citroen Berlingo 2008+, Citroen Xantia (2.0 HDI), Lancia Phedra 2008+, Citroen Picasso (2.0 HDI), Citroen C-Elysee 2012+