NISSAN | INFINITI KEY LEARNING DEVICE
The Nissan | Infiniti key learning device supports the following models:
Altima Intelligent Key 2013+
Juke Intelligent Key 2013+
Pathfinder Intelligent Key 2013+
Pulsar Intelligent Key 2014+
Rogue Intelligent Key 2014+
Qashqai Intelligent Key 2014+
X-Trail Intelligent Key 2014+
Maxima Intelligent Key 2016+
Murano Intelligent Key 2015+
JX35 Intelligent Key 2013+
Q50 Intelligent Key 2014+
QX50 Intelligent Key 2014+
QX60 Intelligent Key 2014+
With the Nissan | Infiniti key learning device you can learn 1 to 4 keys.
How to select the number of keys:
– All switches (SW) to OFF – 1 key will be learned
– SW1 ON – 1 key
– SW2 ON – 2 keys
– SW3 ON – 3 keys
– SW4 ON – 4 keys
– SW5 ON – 4 keys
– SW6 ON – 4 keys
– SW7 ON – 4 keys
– SW8 ON – 4 keys
NOTE: The device takes into account the highest selected switch, e.g. if SW1 and SW3 are ON – 3 keys will be learned.
The device’s LED indicates:
1. At startup the LED blinks slowly 3 times, which means that the hardware test has passed OK.
2. Alternating green/red LED – the device is working.
3. Fast blink GREEN -> press START (and hold if necessary) to turn the IGNITION ON.
4. Fast blink RED -> press START with a new key logo to turn the IGNITION ON.
5. Continuously RED -> touch START with a new key logo and wait the IGNITION to switch ON.
6. LED OFF -> press START to turn the IGNITION OFF.
7. Slowly GREEN blink – finished OK.
8. Fast RED blink – finished with ERROR.
NOTE (specifically for UDS models – Qashqai, X-Trail e.t.c): When you have to press or touch START with a new key but all required keys are already learned, use any of the learned keys!
Sometimes, when the key learning procedure is complete, you might need to turn the ignition ON and then OFF a few times until the “Key not detected” message disappears.
At the end verify that the new keys are working by pressing the brakes and starting the engine with each one of them.